Friday, May 21, 2010

Seeking a great first date idea for taking out 28 yr old male he likes judo,kickboxing and independent movies?

Greetings!,


I am going out on a date with this new guy i am really fond of. It will be our first date hopefully not our last) I am 26, he%26#039;s 28 i want to do something unconventional, like take him to a muay Thai match or a sitar concert but we live nowhere near anything that cool (it%26#039;s Hartford Connecticut) Any ideas?|||You sure you want to go somewhere unconventional so soon? I would always recommend taking time to get to know him first..





I guess my preference would always be someplace where I could get to know %26#039;you%26#039;, someplace without interruptions, distractions or pretense..





If you really want to impress him, then do it with a genuine interest in knowing him and getting to know him -- not with an %26#039;unconventional%26#039; taste in first dates..

No comments:

Post a Comment