Monday, May 17, 2010

Are these normal hours for a judo dojo?

Opening Hours





Monday 14:00 - 20:00 pm





Wednesday 14:00 - 19:00 pm





Thursday 14:00 - 20:00 pm





Why so many hours during the week ?|||yea be lucky you have tht many hours at your dojo. When I frist started teaching I had some crazy hours too. Now I only do it on Sat. %26amp; Sun|||Yes, be happy you have that many hours. When I was growing up doing Judo most clubs only had practice once a week and twice if they were lucky.|||Just be grateful it%26#039;s open so many hours. Not everyone is lucky. I%26#039;d kill to have my gym open at that hour! My gym is open only 5 days a week, 2 1/2 to 3 hours a day then we%26#039;re on our own. It SUCK so bad because I have a life outside of training, so I often have to choose between take care of something or training.

No comments:

Post a Comment