Monday, May 17, 2010

I do judo what bjj belt would complete my ground game?

I just want to learn technique In bjj that%26#039;s not allow in judo|||as a martial artist you should know that you can%26#039;t complete a martial art.most mma fighters have blue and higher. so you should start training in bjj and keep on doing so until you think you know enough.|||Who cares what %26#039;belt%26#039;? If you think BJJ is going to complete your ground game, then study it until you think it does. You can%26#039;t simply quantify completeness by a mere belt. Perhaps you would be better off thinking in terms of gallons of sweat.|||...What techniques in BJJ aren%26#039;t allowed in Judo?|||I am thinking blue belt. When you get your blue belt in BJJ you are allowed to start doing foot locks in tournaments.





I am not 100% sure on this because my gym is a little different on when they start allowing things|||I%26#039;m curious as to which belt completed your throwing game?

No comments:

Post a Comment