Saturday, November 14, 2009

How to get better at Judo?

I%26#039;m taking judo right now, and I was wondering what the best excersices and drills I could do at my own house are??? I%26#039;m personally having problems keeping my back straight and my knees bent when doing throws, are there any ways to learn to correct this (any menatal things to do/think of when throwing)...thanks!|||There are no short cuts to training regardless of what art it is. The best advise I can give you is when you are training you should focus on every detail that makes a technique work. Then practice that technique a thousand times till you think you got it. Then practice it another thousand times till it becomes a part of you. You can%26#039;t learn to drive a car unless your behind the wheel. Same thing with training, you have to step on the mat and make your throws and to take your throws. In the art of Judo you need to have a partner to learn and practice properly, there is no other way.|||Eastside LA, westside LApere. La differance? Report Abuse
|||Does your Dojo offer training Dvd%26#039;s? My brother tested out pretty quickly for some Tai Kwan Do belts while he was a High School Wrestler, and the training was invaluable in the inevitable territorial squabbles fellas eventually take %26quot;outside%26quot; school and proper avenues for aggression. My Brother never killed any other kid but they did learn to treat bluecollar folks with some respect in 1992 in Lapeer, the Westside anyways.


Judo should have training videos available for purchase online if your training studio is yet to develop their own, ask the instructor for input.|||keep practicing! practicing is the key. If you go to a place to learn judo and you have to choose a partner for practice choose a guy that heavier than you. I did and it helped me in wrestling allot!|||just keep going, thats the best thing you can do|||just keep practicing...or ask coach friends teammates for help

No comments:

Post a Comment