Saturday, November 14, 2009

How can I shoot faster in Wrestling/Judo?

I shoot not so fast so people usually get away or sprawl really good.





How do I increase the speed, and make my shots lighting fast?





Thanks.|||Just like anything else, it takes practice. I used to spend hours shooting again %26amp; again %26amp; again. Also, keep in mind that if your shot, whether it be a single or double, is not set up correctly, it does not matter how fast you shoot. the set up is just as important. another thing to keep in mind that if your head goes down it does not matter how fast you are. Keep your head up, and work on setting the shot up, everything else will fall into place with practice.|||Try plyometrics training. It has helped me with my MMA training in the past. I have also incorporated some boxing training into my workouts about 3-4 times a month and it has seemd to help as well. Boxing is great training to improve footwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment