Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I learn Judo in the Philippines?

This summer I planned to take Judo as a PE class in my university but I failed to enlist in the class. Since I still want to learn Judo, can you suggest somewhere that offers classes this summer? I know that it%26#039;s kinda late to look for one now since it%26#039;s mid April, but can you still suggest somewhere?





Oh, and I live near Metro Manila so anywhere there is okay, but I prefer if the place is in Quezon city since I%26#039;m also taking some summer classes in UP Diliman 9am-1pm M-F.|||try any of these martial arts schools





Yaw-Yan in Makati.


Muay Thai Association of the Philippines in ULTRA, Pasig.


Arnis, also in ULTRA.


Wushu in Rizal Memorial Stadium, Manila.


Taekwondo Philippine Team, also in Rizal.


Taekwondo gym of Monsour del Rosario, in Fort Bonifacio.


Elorde Boxing Gym at Sucat road (offers Muay Thai)|||in rizal stadium, vito cruz, mla.

No comments:

Post a Comment