Friday, November 18, 2011

Im nearly 15 im considering doing judo but is it too late to reach a high level?

I used to do high performance gymnastics and won many competitions for the south west so my bodys in good condition i want to start judo but naturally want to reach a high level ( British Team ) is it too late :)|||It%26#039;s never too late if you believe in yourself and make it a priority. Actually, you may be at a perfect age to begin a martial art because you appear to have the maturity to advance at a quick rate (I know because you ask such a question, and you%26#039;re at an age where your body heals quicker than if it were older!) My son did competitive gymnastics too so I know you must be in very good shape and already know how to put in the hours necessary. Good luck!!!|||No it is not too late. I started when I was 14. A friend of mines started at 16. At 18 they gave him a scholarship to train with the Olympic team. He accepted and compete in many of the major competitions like the Pan-Am games. He later competed in the Olympics. I don%26#039;t think he won any medals.|||Noooo way, its not too late cause you%26#039;re 15. Just get into it as soon as possible and stick with it no matter what happens stay motivated and you will see yourself right where you want to be. Just do it, cause you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment