Friday, November 18, 2011

Is your purpose to have started Judo related to Japan?

Judo%26#039;s origin is in Japan.


I would like to ask people who play judo whether the purpose to have started Juro is related to Japan or not.


If yes please let me know the detail of your interest in Japan.|||I initially studied Judo in 1968 as a method of self-defense.





I fell in love with Kodokan Judo and became interested in Japan, not only as the place where Kodokan Judo was founded, but also because the Japanese have the best Judo and a great Judo attitude.





The only reason I%26#039;ve ever wanted to go to Japan was to visit the Japanese police Judo dojos and the Kodokan.





Kodokan Judo was one of the best things that has ever happened to me and has positively shaped my life attitudes. Dr. Kano did a good job and he was a genius.|||Originally I started Judo because it was offered and the price was right. i went on to enjoy it. Initially I didn%26#039;t know what Judo was. I also am interested in the culture.





Edit:





You don%26#039;t play Judo. You practice Judo. Judokas are Judo practitioners.|||Well, I originally started Judo because my father forced me but I have since started loving Japan, initially because of manga and then my own personal study of their culture. I just think that their clothes, traditions and even the exotic electro-JPop modern culture with Lolita fashions thrown in are extraordinary.|||I%26#039;m a judoka but I%26#039;m only slightly interested in Japan. Honestly I don%26#039;t care much about Japanese culture.|||Japan is very interesting because of Aikido, Judo and some other martial arts.|||I practice both Aikido and Judo and because of those I dip my feet into understanding Shinto but I don%26#039;t care where they come from.|||i don%26#039;t take judo, but my purpose of studying each art i%26#039;ve taken had almost nothing to do with the culture it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment