Friday, November 18, 2011

What is the best way to mentally prepare for a wrestling/Judo/etc. match?

I find that I have the skills and the potential to beat most guys but I sometimes sphych myself out and don%26#039;t wrestle well like I know I can. What are some of your techniques for overcoming this?|||Before the match-up listen to your fave music %26amp; concentrate on listening to it.Deep breathing exercises with eyes closed %26amp; body relaxed always works.Picture a fave place in your mind - beach,holiday spot whatever.This is all designed to relax %26amp; focus.It does work for sure.Good luck!|||loud music|||The best thing is to do whatever you enjoy doing normally. Personally, I play some video games before. During a real fight/bout/match, people always forget some of their training. It%26#039;s natural. Once you step on the mat, don%26#039;t keep your eyes off of your opponent, look for an opening, and just unload on it.|||Don%26#039;t think. Just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment