Sunday, April 26, 2009

I used to play judo but am worried about injuries -- what is another good competitive full-body workout sport?

I stopped playing judo because as I%26#039;m getting close to 30, I think the risk of injuries is getting a little too high. But I always liked the workout I got from judo, as well as its competitive nature, and would like to find a good replacement sport with fewer injuries. Certainly doesn%26#039;t have to be a martial art. Any suggestions?|||well, krav maga is more of a true defensive type of sports designed for survival


but it keeps me sweating a lot|||Try Golf. Hey you said it didn%26#039;t have to be a martial art. It has almost no injuries, unless you fall out of the golf cart or get hit in the head by the ball. Or give Triathlons a shot.|||Full contact ping-pong !!|||Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Has the Judo aspects, minus the slams.|||Rugby|||praying mantis kung fu if you want to do martial arts

No comments:

Post a Comment