Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anyone have any suggestions on how to be top for Judo white belt?

I just started Judo this year, and I%26#039;m a white belt like other secondary ones. I really want to be good at Judo, especially since I really, really like it. The problem is, I have no idea how to be. I don%26#039;t know how to train outside the dojo. Building up stamina is not much of a problem for me since I do running regularly. But does anyone know how to be good at Judo? Any techniques that can help me win to recommend?|||One thing you could try is to see if someone in your class that you would feel comftorble working with also wants to train outside the class, and work out with them. You owuld have to make sure that whatever you di was exactly the way it was supposed to be though, because re-learning stuff because of bad ahbits is harder than learning slowly and right in the first place.|||i did judo/karate for a year and as far as i know you only need to know a combination of 5 throws,chokes, or locks to get your next belt. so get a good book on judo techniques and find a family member to help you, but you really shouldnt train outside your dojo, especially if your young|||one of the easiest and most affective ways that worked for me while attempting to train during my down time with minimal effort





watching tv!!! ohhh yehh





MMA fights and no rocky movies





and lots of boxing matches


i study the greatest fighters in my mind and analyze what i can do to enhance it and make it work for myself|||There isn%26#039;t a lot you can do to train for Judo without a partner. You can continue to work on your conditioning. You can also work on your break falls. If you have learned any throws you can try to work on your technique without a partner. Make sure when you pull you are pulling up on an angle. Make sure you are stepping when you pull. Don%26#039;t worry a lot about speed yet. That will come. It is best to get the technique down first.

No comments:

Post a Comment