Sunday, April 26, 2009

Has anybody bought the videos sold by Rhadi Ferguson and Jimmy Pedro? Will it help my judo and grappling?

Has anybody bought the videos sold by Rhadi Ferguson and Jimmy Pedro? Will it help my judo and grappling? Is there a specific video that has worked for you? And which video would you say helped the most. i am training for judo specificly.|||Jimmy%26#039;s videos are good.





Rhadi%26#039;s training videos as far as conditioning are great, his Judo technique videos aren%26#039;t anything to write home about. But the due is a conditioning beast, and really good on the mat, despite his trademark pick up slam morote gari that he is known for.





(I train with Ato Hand, who basically ruled the division Rhadi is in, Rhadi didn%26#039;t come into prominence until Ato left)





Any video is definately going to help open your eyes to different stuff then what you do in the dojo, so I would say yes either one would be of help. I personally find Jimmy%26#039;s better, but I love all of Rhadi and IntoCombat%26#039;s conditioning stuff, really great stuff there.





Hope that is of some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment